New orders submitted to Enouvation are processed within 24-48 hours of receipt when received on business days (Monday- Friday). Orders received after 3 pm PST, on weekends, or holidays will be treated as received on the following business day. Depending on the category of product purchased, all items ship UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail.
Tracking notifications will be emailed automatically when available for your convenience. Once tracking has been provided to you, we ask that you allow an additional 24-48 hours for the package to leave our facilities and for tracking to activate when processed by the carrier.
Occasionally, items are made available for purchase as Pre-Order only. Please note, by purchasing any Pre-order only item, your order will be accepted upon payment and will be shipped once available. Please allow up to 4 weeks from the date of purchase for items to ship. For any updates on pre-ordered items, we ask that you contact our support team.
Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Customer is responsible for return shipping and a $15 restocking fee.
Returns are eligible for refund, less the restocking fee, if all of the following conditions are met:
- Return is received within 30 days of the original delivery date
- Return is unopened in its original packaging (including any exterior wrapping)
- Return is undamaged
- RMA is included and RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box
- Original order number is validated
Enouvation offers a limited warranty to the original purchaser on products purchased through the Enouvation.com website. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year after the purchase date. To initiate a warranty claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Any of the following will void the limited warranty:
- Non-residential use, such as industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use
- Improper maintenance or cleaning
- Improper, abnormal, abusive, or extraordinary use, or improper wiring
- Any use not in accordance with the product instructions
- Use of any power source other than provided Enouvation Charger for recharging
- Use of Power Pack(s) outside intended purpose of powering power drive for low voltage (29.4v) power motion furniture
- Damage caused from modification or technical adjustments to the product
- Damage caused from excess moisture, power surges, or other natural occurrences
Enouvation will evaluate all warranty claims and determine the validity of such claims in its sole discretion. Proof of purchase will be required to validate warranty. In the event a product is requested to be returned for additional inspection, Enouvation will provide an RMA and customer will ship the product to Enouvation at customer’s expense. In certain cases, additional identification labels may be required for your shipment, and will be provided as needed.
If Enouvation determines that the warranty claim is valid, Enouvation will replace the defective product.